I am now offering both in-person and online (Zoom) appointments. The following precautions should be be taken if meeting in-person:
- Only keep your in-person appointment if you are symptom-free and if you have not knowingly been in close contact with someone else displaying symptoms.
- Any client attending the clinic is asked, if possible, to take a lateral flow Covid-19 test and ensure a negative result on the day of the appointment; I will also do the same. (If you have recently had Covid, note that your lateral flow test may give a false positive result in which case we can negotiate the best way forward.)
- The therapy room (and toilet area) will be well ventilated and all surfaces will be carefully cleaned with antibacterial wipes daily.
- Antibacterial hand gel will be available in the therapy room.
- Safe distancing practices will be negotiated.
If, at the last moment, you need to cancel an appointment because of a positive Covid test or if you need to self isolate, I will waive my usual late cancellation fee.
Please note that I have completed the requirements related to the UKCP Covid-19 Online Working Guidance and undertaken certificated training about working online.