To minimise the spread of the virus, most of my work is being conducted online. A few in-person sessions are being offered on a carefully negotiated case-by-case basis. The following precautions will be taken when/if meeting in-person and inside:
- Only keep your in-person appointment if you are symptom-free.
- Any client attending the clinic is asked to take a lateral flow Covid-19 test and ensure a negative result on the day of the appointment; I will also do the same.
- The therapy room (and toilet area) will be well ventilated and all surfaces will be carefully cleaned with an antibacterial wipes before and after each appointment.
- Antibacterial hand gel will be available in the therapy room.
- Safe distancing practices will be adopted.
Please note that I have completed the requirements related to the UKCP Covid-19 Online Working Guidance and undertaken certificated training about working online.